- To look for resources to install internet services at our centre.
- To embark on HIV/AIDS project that would see the centre opening voluntary counselling and testing centre.
- To sensitize the community on the need to respect rights of minority gay as we have seen some people being arrested.
- To conduct circumcision campaign as a way of HIV and cancer prevention.
- To open a pen pal corner where youths from the outside world should be sharing information with our youth at the centre.
- To start supporting some of the dilapidated school blocks,since some of the schools are grass thatched and students are learning under tough conditions.